Resources tagged 'Minimum Hours'
- To Survive, People of Color Frequently Need More Than One Job — Alliance for a Just Society (December 2015).
- Hour by Hour: Women in Today’s Work Week — Center for Popular Democracy
- Irregular Work Scheduling and Its Consequences — Lonnie Golden, Economic Policy Institute(April 2015).
- Our Time Counts: A Fair Workweek North Minneapolis Community Survey Project — Minnesota Neighborhoods Organizing for Change, Center for Popular Democracy (2015).
- Collateral Damage: Schedule Challenges for Workers in Low-Wage Jobs and Their Consequences — Liz Watson, Lauren Frohlich, and Elizabeth Johnston, National Women's Law Center (April 2014).
- Tackling Unstable and Unpredictable Work Schedules — CLASP, Retail Action Project, and Women Employed