Resources tagged 'Racial equity'
- Undervalued and underpaid in America: Executive Summary — Oxfam and the Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR).
- Undervalued and Underpaid in America: Women in Low-Wage, Female-Dominated Jobs — Elyse Shaw et al., Institute for Women's Policy Research
- The Rise of Involuntary Part-Time Employment — by Race, Gender, Age, Industry, and Occupation — Nick Buffie, Center for Economic and Policy Research
- The Retail Race Divide: How the Retail Industry Is Perpetuating Racial Inequality in the 21st Century — Catherine Ruetschlin and Dedrick Asante-Muhammad, NAACP (June 2015).
- Discounted Jobs: How Retailers Sell Workers Short — Stephanie Luce and Naoki Fujita, CUNY Murphy Institute and Retail Action Project.